Tuesday, August 14, 2012

first time blogger

I have recently just decided to start blogging for god only knows reasons and I think I might have just found my forte.I don't really know what to say here, so I am just going to talk directly with you if that's alright. I have always been a reader, often preferring to read while others my age played with other kids that are their own age. Reading is very personal to me, as it takes me to another world that is often quite more rich and I actually like a lot better than my own.I will read anything from classics to classical to fantasy and modern literature and "summer beach books". Music is the same way for me, I will listen to anything from french pop, to american pop and middle eastern pop and Bollywood. I find that I enjoy other cultures quite thoroughly. A little background on me is that I spent about 10 years living in Stuttgart,Germany so I am quite used to foreign cultures and infusion of them. I hope to talk with anyone who is willing to listen... for now I will be gone but back shortly. Happy reading to all of you and go explore a foreign culture!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment