Wednesday, August 15, 2012

grey wolves series by Quinn Loftis

Hey All, I have just recently started to read the Grey Wolves series by Quinn Loftis. I am pleasantly surprised by this series. For quite a while i didn't want to read it because of the whole werewolf thing going on. The Books are thoroughly enjoyable to read, the author took the time to research different legends and myths to help influence the novels. That said, it gives me a respect for the author due to the fact that she is willing to actually take the time to really develop the story  thoroughly instead of being a crappily put together story just to put a book out there. I have been able to read three of the novels, one right after each other.I have a difficult time putting the books down, which is a definite good thing. Other news is that i will be starting school again soon, so i will try my best to update once a week if i have the time. Ciao, and happy reading to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment