Friday, September 7, 2012

The lost princes

I have recently read The Lost Princes, it is a memoir of a journey. This book had me laughing at times but also bawling in others. This is a rare book that I have found that gets the complexities of human life right. The emotions come full circle and really makes you realize how blessed we are individually . This book changed my outlook on life and I have a new found respect for those who really go out of their way to make someone else's life even a fraction bit better . Nepal is a very war torn country where the majority of the novel takes place. I truly find it inspiring what this one guy did inspite of the civil war in Nepal to find these families and help reunite them after being years apart. The saddest thing about the trafficking of these unfortunate children, is that these families thought they were helping them to survive, but in actuality made them worse for wear. This TRULY is a GREAT NOVEL and I highly recommend. If anyone wants to leave me a reading suggestion or comment go right ahea. Happy reading to everyone!!!! Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment